Fair purchase conditions are part of our understanding of extraordinary service to our customers. There are no hidden costs. We are convinced that the excellent value of our products will convince you as well.
CIGAR SMOKING WARNING
Cigar Smoking is considered hazardous to your health. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and May Complicate Pregnancy. Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth, and Low Birth Weight. Cigar Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide. Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health.
The Cigar Holder Ltd. / www.tchcigars.com shall have no liability to you or any third party for adverse health effects from the usage of tobacco products.
AGE LIMIT FOR SALE OF TOBACCO
The Cigar Holder Ltd. / www.tchcigars.com doesn’t market or sell tobacco products to persons under the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). It is unlawful to attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. By clicking on any of the product links on the website, the Customer is confirming that he/she is of legal age in his location of residence, and agrees that as part of the ordering process his age may be verified in available age verification databases.
If you are not of legal age, the use of our website is prohibited.
All indicated prices are final consumer prices and include VAT (value-added tax). In the case of shipments to countries outside the United Kingdom, import duties, applicable sales taxes of the country of destination, and costs for customs handling may be applied by government officials and are the responsibility of the consumer.
NOTICE OF DEFECTS
Due to the insurance conditions of the forwarder, the buyer has to examine the commodity upon receipt. Visible damage to the package must be confirmed in writing directly upon delivery by the postman and/or carrier. In case of shipping damages without visible damage to the packing, you must inform us within 2 days after receipt of the shipment.
The client can choose according to his own preferences among the following means of payment: credit card or debit card, Bank transfer.
Your order is an offer to us to buy the goods on our website.
We will acknowledge receipt of the order by sending you an automatically generated email acknowledging your order. This is only an acknowledgment of receipt of your order and no binding contract will be formed between us unless and until we accept your order by sending an order confirmation or with the delivery of the goods.
The contract can be concluded either in English, German, French, Italian, or Spanish.
All products remain our property until the complete purchasing amount has been paid.
To protect your security and privacy, your bank can’t provide The Cigar Holder Ltd with information about why your payment was declined. Contact your bank directly to solve these payment issues.
To determine why your payment was declined, consider the following, and, if necessary, contact your bank for more information:
Have you exceeded your credit limit? Did you enter your credit card number, credit card expiration date, billing address, and phone number correctly in Your Account? Is your purchase outside of your normal spending range? Some banks will block transactions due to security concerns. Does your issuing bank have special policies regarding electronic or internet purchases?
Note: If your card was declined for your order, the order will be canceled. If you still want to purchase the item, you’ll need to place another order.
1. Delivery is guaranteed except for situations that arise from Customer error such as:
wrong or insufficient address; address change due to relocation or a move; unsuccessful delivery due to customer not being present at the delivery address; assumed loss of the package(s) after delivery (package tracking shows delivered but the customer says he has not received the package); goods Prohibited or Restricted at Import into the country by the Government legislation. We do not ship tobacco products to the US, Canada, France, Italy, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Finland, Sweden, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland, and South Africa. The Customer acknowledges that no refund is due if the package does not get delivered to the customer due to one of the above reasons. In case of lost shipments due to all other reasons, The Cigar Holder Ltd. guarantees the reshipment of the order.
2. Free next-day UK delivery, Monday to Thursday. For other locations please call/email. Min order applies.
3. Same-day delivery in London, Middlesex, Essex, and Hertfordshire for orders over £50.
4. If your delivery selection is wrong your order will be dispatched via Royal Mail, 2nd Class.
5. Same-day dispatch orders are subject to stock availability.
30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The client is granted the right to return purchased products within 30 days. If a supplied article for any reason should not correspond to the client’s expectations, then we will refund the paid amount upon receiving the product in the original condition and in the original packaging. This is not a compulsory requirement to execute your right to cancel. It is not necessary to give us any reasons for returning a product. After receipt of the returned product, the purchase price is returned to the customer immediately. Please note that delivery charges cannot be returned.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within 30 days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium to our contact address.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us at our contact address as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
The return shipment to our warehouse is at the expense of the client.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you 1-2 days after the inspection of the returned items.
Please note that the lighters filled with gas by the customer cannot be returned due to shipping regulations.
1. We reserve the right to withdraw from the order contract in case of errors in calculations, writing, or printing.
2. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason. No order shall be binding on The Cigar Holder Ltd. / www.tchcigars.com until we accept and confirm. You will receive a notification by email once you complete the checkout. All orders are subject to confirmation by us. An order is not confirmed until we have verified with the warehouse that we still have the item(s) in stock. If we don’t have the product in stock at the time of purchase, we will inform you accordingly.
Customized products are configured, personalized, or inscribed, such as engravings, stamps, monograms, embroidery, embossing, etching, carving, or printing.
Due to personal inscription on these products, we are not accepting returns or exchanges unless:
1. The products were damaged/defective upon arrival, or materially different from what was ordered
2. If there is a misspelling or error in the configuration, inscription, or design due to a mistake by the customer
All product packaging (such as boxes) and, certificates of authenticity, must be returned with the item. Products without all applicable tags are not acceptable for return.
THE CIGAR HOLDER WARRANTY POLICY
The Cigar Holder® products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will either repair the product without charge, replace the product, or credit the product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, laundering, normal wear, and tear or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. We are currently unable to process repairs for items not covered under the terms of our warranty policy. This warranty gives specific legal rights; it does not affect any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer and which may vary from country to country.
Discount Coupons/codes cannot be applied to previous purchases, nor can they be retroactively applied after an order has been placed.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
We’ll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other retailer. Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
- Email us at [email protected]
- Let our friendly team know the product link
- We match against the total cost of our competitor’s item and delivery, so keep this in mind before you call us
- We only price match against websites from retailers based in the UK, selling UK products
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be available to order and pay for that same day
- We don’t price match against in-store only deals
- We don’t price match on same-day delivery orders
- We don’t price match in conjunction with the subscribe Welcome discount
- We don’t price match Sierra Maestra Leather Cases
International Head Office:
Company Identification Number: 12361687
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER GB338890655
1 The Broadway
IG10 2FA, Essex
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8508 7405
Mobile: +44 (0) 7932760924